As part of their responsibility for managing the project, ELCA project managers aim to:
- Ensure that we meet our commitments to customers in respect of quality, deadlines and the budget,
- Set clear and realistic objectives and to provide adequate support to the project teams,
- Whilst making sure that the activity will be sustainable and profitable.
In order to support this procedure, ELCA has developed its own methodological framework: AgileIT. Compatible with all project contexts and each of our customers, it draws its inspiration from SCRUM and derives maximum benefit from the latest agile methods. Our transparency, dynamic management of risks and exploitation of our project managers' expertise are our key trump cards for the success of your projects.
At ELCA, project management is one of our most valuable areas of expertise.
The principle of Agile IT methodology is to offer you the best of agility, within the framework of the conditions of your call to tender:
- Coverage of the functions in the specifications - It is guaranteed that the solution will offer optimum value added because priority is given to effort that will maximise the business impact.
- Fixed-price undertaking - Flexible management of the scope of the project ensures that control of the budget is maintained as are costs linked to possible changes in the course of the project.
- Prime contractor - Greater transparency as to progress and the management of risks thanks to an iterative method of development.
- Collaboration: Greater efficiency is achieved thanks to continuous optimisation of the processes, thus avoiding faults and waste of resources (lean management).
At ELCA, project management is one of our most valuable areas of expertise. ELCA managers and project managers are trained at all sites – including Vietnam - in order to create standardised terminology for methodology throughout ELCA and a single coherent set of management tools for the success of your projects.