MS Dynamics 365 CRM Engineer
In this role
- You’ll work as CRM Engineer using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE on various customer projects
- Your role within challenging CRM projects covers the entire life cycle: from pre-sales to requirement analysis, solution design, construction, deployment and operations
Ce que nous proposons
- A stimulating work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments, such as BI/BigData, AI, IoT, Cybersecurity.
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance (41 hours work week and 25 days holidays)
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement and travelling for ELCA 1st class (with the train)
- Mobile phone support
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (one day a week)
- Attractive pension fund models
- Non-occupational accident assurance (private)
- Daily sickness benefit insurance
- Fleet discount (Amag, Opel and Renault)
About your profile
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university, university of applied sciences or technical college with at least three years’ experience in a service company in the implementation of Dynamics 365 CRM solutions.
Your strengths include an efficient style of working both autonomous and in a team, a distinct customer focus and very good communication skills.
- You know the standard functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE. You know the limits of the configuration and which extensions can be implemented cost-efficiently by programming
- You have good programming skills in Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio,)
- Experience with cloud services, preferably Azure, is a strong advantage
- Experiences in Microsoft products such Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, CDS, Dynamics Marketing, AI is an advantage
- You have a broad knowledge in relational database systems (Microsoft SQL Server)
- You are fluent in German (for Zurich/Bern) and can communicate in English
Avec 50 ans d'histoire et 1300 spécialistes, notre offre d'expertises, de compétences et d'innovations techniques est unique.
Nous sommes à la recherche de talents pour contribuer à bâtir l’avenir.
Votre initiative est notre chance ! Nous recherchons constamment de nouveaux talents. Consultez nos récentes opportunités de carrière !