In this role
We are looking for an experienced account manager to join our Customer Success team. You will coordinate several Customer Success team member to ensure customer needs and expectations are met, and to help our clients get the most of our solution post implementation so they grow their business.
Our ideal candidate has a drive for achieving goals and maintaining a great customer experience and satisfaction. We also expect you to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase upsell sales and secure renewals through building successful long-term client relationships.
- Establish and own strategies to minimize churn and maximize renewals on the short and longer term.
- Set sales targets and specific performance metrics for services or product upsells, aligned with client’s business strategies. Enable sales and project managers on upsell strategic priorities. Follow up service and product upsells metrics.
- Define 360 client scorecard and roll-out. Use client feedback to suggest customer experience improvements quarter on quarter.
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to expand SecuTix footprint within client organization Design and insure follow up of agreed improvement plans including internal resources and customer stakeholder with some premium clients
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients
- Implement a yearly customer satisfaction survey.
Ce que nous proposons
You will need to show:
- Ability to interact with multiple senior stakeholders and strong ability to influence.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to travel frequently in France and sometimes in Europe
- Languages: French (fluent) and English (fluent).
About your profile
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in similar positions.
- Proven work experience as an account manager and/or customer satisfaction position in a software product company, preferably SaaS.
- Proven experience to define ad roll out account management processes and best practices internally.
- Proven experience in complex B2B software sales.
- Proven experience in rolling out customer satisfaction programs