In this role
You have a passion for web technologies and the digital transformation we are experiencing? You are looking for a company that gives its employees greater freedom in creativity and development around the latest technologies? We are seeking a passionate, motivated and pure developer eager to share her/his experience and expertise to whom we can offer to join ELCA’s digital division, a young and fast growing team which accompanies our clients in facing omni-channel challenges. You will join a team with expertise in user experience, art direction, frontend, back-end and mobile development and with outsourcing capacity to our offshore department.
- A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise around web font-end and backend development, mobile development and UX and artistic design
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive perspective for your professional and personal development
Ce que nous proposons
Technical and functional conception together with the project manager, UX and creative teams and technical experts
Developing and maintaining client websites and applications: integration, back-end and front-end development, interface design
Taking charge of advanced and innovative technology projects
You’ll be a key person within the web development team and you’ll work closely with our offshore development and testing teams (Vietnam)
You’ll participate in ELCA’s activities around digital and web challenges regarding different Content Management Systems (Sitefinity, Drupal, etc.)
About your profile
- Higher education in Computer Sciences
- At least 3 years of expertise in web development with market leading CMS, including a .Net based CMS (ideally Sitefinity). A plus: expertise in PHP technologies and related frameworks like Symfony or Zend
- Hands on knowledge of protocols and web formats: HTTP, Websocket, XML, JSON etc.
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS and SASS front-end development skills are an advantage
- Experience in development with C# / Java is a plus
Furthermore, you have excellent German language skills in addition to good English language skills.