In this role
As our legal counsel you will:
- Advise on a range of day to day legal issues related to our entities based in Switzerland as well as abroad
- Advise and draft project agreements
- Ensure business is conducted in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Assist, manage and advise on contentious matters arising.
- Serve as key lawyer/legal advisor on all major business transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures.
- Deliver advice on how to manage legal risk and report the risks to key management teams.
- Work directly with the company's executives, customers, vendors, and other business
- Train and coach executives in all relevant legal topics
Ce que nous proposons
- A welcoming environment and a young, motivated and friendly team
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- Work at one of the leading and fast-growing Swiss IT service providers
About your profile
- Master or equivalent / higher degree in Law followed by 10 years of experience in contract and corporate law
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Swiss and international contract law (Incl. relevant areas of public law, e.g., public tendering)
- Excellent communication skills in French, German and English
- Previous experience in a legal counsel role within a Software Company will be considered an advantage
Avec 50 ans d'histoire et 1000 spécialistes, notre offre d'expertises, de compétences et d'innovations techniques est unique.
Nous sommes à la recherche de talents pour contribuer à bâtir l’avenir.
Votre initiative est notre chance ! Nous recherchons constamment de nouveaux talents. Consultez nos récentes opportunités de carrière !