Extending innovative AR solution for field services (Master Thesis)
In this role
The goal of this internship is to enhance this solution by investigating new innovative features that can provide key benefits to users:
- Integrate mission data coming from other systems available (customer information, etc.)
- Sharing live view with AR elements through internet to be assisted by an off-the field expert
- Display on the screen live advice that can be drawn by an off-the field spectator (for instruction or explanation)
For this internship, we will ask you to design & extend a mobile application relying on Unity to integrate these innovative features. This can include to develop a new mobile application, dedicated for off-the field users that can interact with the augmented reality application used on site (display and sharing drawing).
- Analysis & research of current solution provided on the market
- Understand the key success factors of such eye tracking technology
- Choose which use cases to work on, identify matching real business needs linked to them.
- Design and develop a mobile application integrating eye tracking technology illustrated through the different use cases.
Ce que nous proposons
You will join our team of mobile developers, with the support of our UX team. You will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environment.
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Software engineering and programming,
- Mobile development knowledge using Unity
- Interest and experience in augmented reality is a plus
- Sensibility to User Experience and front-end design
Avec 50 ans d'histoire et 900 spécialistes, notre offre d'expertises, de compétences et d'innovations techniques est unique.
Vous voulez tirer parti de votre formation, satisfaire votre curiosité infinie et exprimer vos idées novatrices.
Votre initiative est notre chance ! Nous recherchons constamment de nouveaux talents. Consultez nos récentes opportunités de carrière !