Digital Core Banking Senior Manager
In this role
As a Core Banking Senior professional you will support our banking industry clients in their digital transformation especially through implementing innovative solutions.
To serve our clients, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Pre-sales: Mobilize teams, drive offering processes (content, approach and solution), lead offer presentation meetings and perform demonstrations to close sales opportunities.
- Project Delivery: Leading as a Project Manager medium to large scale projects
- Business Development: Understand and develop ELCA go-to-market strategy. Build and develop our partners relationship. Develop marketing content and support sales activities.
- People Development: Mentoring, developing skills and staffing consultants on projects
Ce que nous proposons
- An exciting opportunity to build the new Core banking practice at ELCA
- Teamwork that allows you to benefit from a wide range of expertise
- A diversified activity to address a wide variety of issues in the finance industry
About your profile
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 8 years experience of Consulting/Project Management in the banking industry
- Deep Retail, Corporate and/or Private Banking functional know-how
- Proven ability to originate new revenue and deliver successful projects
- Strong experience with banking platforms and Core Banking Solutions (Temenos T24 is a plus).
- Your own vision of the disruption wave in Financial Services industry is a real plus (Open banking, Fintech)
- Strong understanding Agile philosophy and understanding of DevOps
- Understanding of digital enterprise architecture (REST APIs, SOA, microservices architecture).
- Ability to think outside the box to influence clients in selecting innovative Core Banking systems to support digital transformation