In this role
- Strong HR leader to drive HR for the Swiss population (approx 600)
- Lead the Swiss HR team (11 people) as well as administrative team - HR advisors, Senior Talent Acquisitions, Compensation & Benefits Manager, Reception, Facility management...
- To act as the single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business line
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs, such as talent development, employee engagement, performance review and organizational change
- Working closely with HR teams to identify opportunities and areas of improvement
- Providing the business lines with professional HR advice and operational support
Ce que nous proposons
- A welcoming environment and a young, motivated and friendly team
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers
About your profile
- Master degree in HR / Business School with significant experience in international HR in Switzerland
- At least 8 years HR experience in a dynamic environment
- Proven track record in leading a world class HR function in Switzerland and great experience working with Swiss labor law
- Excellent business partnering skills and ability to work with senior management and business units – coaching, advising and becoming a trusted advisor
- Experience leading a small HR team
- Project management skills in a dynamic change environment
- Outstanding communication skills – positive influencing skills
- Fluent English and French essential, German is a plus
- The position will be based in Geneva
Nous sommes à la recherche de talents pour contribuer à bâtir l’avenir.
Votre initiative est notre chance ! Nous recherchons constamment de nouveaux talents. Consultez nos récentes opportunités de carrière !
Avec 50 ans d'histoire et 1000 spécialistes, notre offre d'expertises, de compétences et d'innovations techniques est unique.