ECommerce project manager
In this role
- Gather requirements and acceptance conditions
- Define the solution on both functional and technical levels with the help of architects and experts on the different aspects (Web, Mobile, Ecommerce Backend, Integration to the Information System)
- Organize and follow implementation and testing, with teams in multiple locations/countries
- Report and communicate to involved stakeholders, internal as well as client side.
Ce que nous proposons
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- At least 1 year of proven experience in Ecommerce project
- At least 1 year of proven experience in fixed price - fixed time project
- At least 1 year of proven experience managing a team of 5-10 persons.
- Additional experience on the subjects mentioned above is welcomed, scope of work will be adapted to seniority.
- Understanding on the full technical stack, from Web (SEO, Responsive design,…) to Integration (Middleware, Infrastructure)
- Ability to work with and manage all the implied teams, from Digital Marketing and UX teams to Operations and Hosting teams
- Main location will be Lausanne, with meetings in Geneva - Occasional travels abroad.
Nous sommes à la recherche de talents pour contribuer à bâtir l’avenir.
Votre initiative est notre chance ! Nous recherchons constamment de nouveaux talents. Consultez nos récentes opportunités de carrière !
Avec 50 ans d'histoire et 1000 spécialistes, notre offre d'expertises, de compétences et d'innovations techniques est unique.