In this role
Your role in our Managed Services division is to deploy and maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network for us and our customers.
You have expertise in platforms, automation and architecture, enabling you to deliver high availability software.
You also know how to apply your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
You will be in charge of our network infrastructures:
- Architecture, design and implementation of solutions for cloud projects
- Operations support L3
- Technology watch
- Wide range of technology from CISCO stuff to cumulus SDN
Ce que nous proposons
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with solid expertise
- A broad field of technology, from standard applications to micro-services on public clouds
- An amazing work diversity ranging from small projects to wide programs
- Intensive collaboration with ELCA engineers, experts and managers as well as directly with customers from various business areas
About your profile
You believe that software only makes sense if it works at any time;
you know that reconciling production with development is full of technical challenges.
For this vacancy we are seeking a graduate from a university, polytechnic or other specialised college with strong network experience and expertise.
Mandatory: you have a strong experience in network, managing complex technical LAN and WAN implementations and operations. BGP doesn’t have any secret for you. You ideally also master openstack network implementations.
Your expertise covers some or all of the following:
- Hypervisors: VMware/HyperV and/or OpenShift / OpenStack
- Windows or Unix/Linux operating systems
- Networks (firewalling, routing, switching)
- Software Defined Infrastructure and network
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Chief, Ansible, Docker)
- At least one cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.) and its solutions (for example Dynamics, Sharepoint, AWS Workspaces etc.)
- Identity Access Management
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written French and English.
Nous sommes à la recherche de talents pour contribuer à bâtir l’avenir.
Votre initiative est notre chance ! Nous recherchons constamment de nouveaux talents. Consultez nos récentes opportunités de carrière !
Avec 50 ans d'histoire et 1000 spécialistes, notre offre d'expertises, de compétences et d'innovations techniques est unique.