Business Analyst for International Organization
In this role
You will join our team for the international organization industry, to support our customers (UN organizations, NGOs/Non-Profit) in business analysis.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Analyzing and optimizing business processes
- Solving our customers' problems with a structured approach
- Eliciting, analyzing and documenting business needs
- Designing solutions in close cooperation with our IT specialists
- Contributing to the elaboration of offers and their presentation.
- Strong sense of initiative and sensitive to the quality of the service provided to our customers to join us.
- Acting as an interface between the business and IT. Your interlocutors at our customers will be decision-makers, users and business experts.
Ce que nous proposons
- A state-of-the-art methodological framework
- A diversified activity to address a wide variety of issues
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects and challenging problems to solve using the latest technologies.
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
About your profile
- A structured and analytical approach to problems
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- An entrepreneurial and open mind as well as an ability to work well under pressure
- IT knowledge and skills (hardware, development & API)
- Languages: English (fluent) and French (intermediate)
- University degree in the scientific, technical or management fields
- At least two years of experience in Business Analysis
- Working experience with international organizations is a plus
- An interest in digital solutions and their implementation in the enterprise (ECM, BPM, CRM, ...)