Customer Service Senior Manager
In this role
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Develop Customer Service vision and strategy.
- Build scalable processes and policies in a constantly evolving organization.
- Lead and scale a multilingual Customer Service team at an international level.
- Motivate and develop members of the team to retain talent and enhance the careers of our people.
- Find and share customer insights with the executive management team.
- Collaborate with cross division to make Customer Service operations constantly more effective.
- Analyse statistics and ensure that Customer Service Key Results are met successfully.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
Ce que nous proposons
SecuTix has customers in the entertainment industry all over Europe. For over 10 years, SecuTix has offered its customers a state-of-the-art, innovative and efficient solution, developed to cover the most demanding needs in term of ticketing and customer relationship management. Over 100 staff members at SecuTix SA are wholly devoted to our CRM/Ticketing Solutions and experts in information systems.
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- Customer centric orientation to develop customer satisfaction goal and coordinate with Customer Service Managers to meet them on a steady basis
- Exceptional in organizational and analytical skills with ability to effectively leverage KPIs into streamlined processes
- Excellent communication, organization, negotiation, presentation skills. Ability to deal internally and externally with diplomacy, tact and multi-cultural awareness.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills experience and background managing teams.
- Ability to collaborate across the organization and different entities.
- Dynamic thinker, proactive, can-do attitude, problem solver.
- Languages: English (fluent), French (fluent), German or Spanish as plus
- Knowledgeable with 10+ years relevant work experience in global customer service
- Experienced in leading and managing cross functional teams and programs. Proven ability to manage, influence and motivate. ITIL certification as plus.
- Experienced assessing, negotiating, implementing, and managing external and internal customers relationships.