Drone Scan Visualizer with Virtual Reality (Diploma Thesis)
In this role
Your work will include the identification and selection of the right market and use case where a visualization of drone scans in virtual reality is viable and advantageous. For this internship, you are asked to develop a virtual reality application based on a real-world case to prove the values.
- Market research of current solutions including hardware and software
- Developing an application for a suitable VR headset that visualizes drone scan data for analysis
- Choose which use cases to work on, identify matching real business needs linked to them
- Validation of technical and ergonomic aspects of the developed application by tests
Ce que nous proposons
Diploma Thesis in Lausanne or Zurich. Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
You will join our team of XR developers, with the support of our resident experts. You will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environment.
About your profile
- Basic understanding of VR technologies
- Software engineering and programming with Unity3D and C#
- Concrete experience with VR development a plus
- Creative mindset and high affinity to digital innovations
Vous voulez tirer parti de votre formation, satisfaire votre curiosité infinie et exprimer vos idées novatrices.
Votre initiative est notre chance ! Nous recherchons constamment de nouveaux talents. Consultez nos récentes opportunités de carrière !
Avec 50 ans d'histoire et 1000 spécialistes, notre offre d'expertises, de compétences et d'innovations techniques est unique.