In this role
- Drive the vision and delivery of mobile ticketing product and features to keep the business relevant and competitive.
- Work with the customers to determine their needs and produce high-level product requirements and comprehensive specifications.
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner and provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Work closely with teams to create and maintain a product backlog according to business.
- Work closely with the product development team to specify, plan, track, test and deliver the new features.
- Help to improve the quality of the delivery by testing, validating, accepting the completed user stories and making sure the work fulfills the criteria.
- Coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product roadmap, progress status, reports and analyses.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
Ce que nous proposons
SecuTix has customers in the entertainment industry all over Europe. For over 10 years, SecuTix has offered its customers a state-of-the-art, innovative and efficient solution, developed to cover the most demanding needs in term of ticketing and customer relationship management. Over 100 staff members at SecuTix SA are wholly devoted to our CRM/Ticketing Solutions and experts in information systems.
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in software product management.
- 1+ year experience in ticketing industry (Sport, Festivals, Events…).
- Good technical background, mainly in software engineering (Mobile apps, AWS or similar clouds, backend and database technologies, software lifecycles, product lifecycles.)
- Good English spoken and written skills.
- Good French spoken and written skills.
- Flexibility to help in other roles like accompanying customers during their onboarding phase would be a plus.