Senior Manager ECM
In this role
Everything but boring; at ELCA an exciting career awaits you:
- Participate to enlarge our exciting ECM portfolio and to gain new markets and customers
- Establish relationships with new customers and enlarge contracts with existing customers
- Collaborate with highly skilled ECM consultants and experts and take over responsibilities for a team or solution area
- Integration project management background is essential for this position. The solution area is focused on the ECM, Cloud and digital workplace sectors.
Ce que nous proposons
Our team culture makes the difference; and there are many other great reasons to choose ELCA:
- Work in a young, dynamic and highly motivated team for challenging and interdisciplinary projects
- Close collaboration with the Swiss core team and clients from various industries
- Be part of digital natives realizing modern, cloud-first and innovating projects with a high level of quality and customer satisfaction
- Appealing opportunity for professional and personal development and the chance to hone your skills in architecture, consulting and project management
About your profile
You have a university level degree from a technical college, university or college of applied sciences and have at least 15 years of hands-on experience in the software integration area. Earlier in your career you will have been a software developer or consultant. Your managerial and commercial experience will provide you with evidence you possess the following attributes:
- Broad knowledge in the Software integration domain, ideally in the Enterprise Content Management area.
- Deep experience in the domain of solution architecture and project management applying agile and conventional models.
- Contract negotiation and account management experience
- Proven ability and track record of success in growing and developing solutions
- Experience working in a technology based project environment – an ability to work well with technologists including software engineers, business consultants as well as domain specific experts
- Your level of proficiency in French and English is very good, German is of advantage.
This is a superb opportunity to build on your established career in business development with a successful high-tech company, offering full career progression and encouragement to grow the business area within the company. You will be working closely with the development team and the sales organization.