HR Assistant (German speaker)
In this role
- Manage contracts and entry administration for new employees (onboarding documentation, e-filing, data entry, work permits)
- Performing employee administration (maintaining employee personal records, answering employee requests)
- Support monthly payroll (entry of new employees, input of monthly changes, social insurances, facilitate payroll run completion etc.) as required
- Performing social security tasks such as accident insurance declarations, family allowances requests, old age insurance, etc.
- Enroll all employees to the Pension Fund
- Drafting and creating interim and reference letters for employees in English
- Performing employee exit administration (ensuring completion of full exit documentation for leaving employees)
- Performing employee entries and adjustments in the absence and time tracking system
- Assist the HR team for specific projects and participate to the improvement of HR processes.
Ce que nous proposons
- A welcoming environment and a young, motivated and friendly team
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers
About your profile
- Higher education or a specialized HR education
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a HR Administrator/Assistant in Switzerland
- Solid knowledge of federal and state regulations and social insurances (AVS and other taxes).
- Able to work independently and have a high service and customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills in German, English and, ideally, French.
- Attention to detail, pragmatic, hands-on, and flexible in approach
- Collaborative and a team player
- Advanced Excel skills