In this role
We are looking for a new Product Manager to strengthen the team of Product Managers that drives the evolution of our Ticketing Platform to meet the challenges of a fast-changing market. You will be a key driver for a part of the product that leading world-class event organizers and venues are using to engage with millions of spectators. You will report to the Head of Product.
This is a new position, to be based in Lausanne.
Missions and Responsibilities
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for a part of our ticketing solution, in line with the overall product and company strategy
- Gather market requirements by working with our geo leads, sales team, key account managers and customers.
- Work directly with major customers on key projects together with the Onboarding team to identify requirements for specific features, structure a product delivery plan in line with the product roadmap and provide functional expertise that maximizes the value our product brings to our customer
- Develop a deep understanding of ticketing business processes and of your product
- Define product features together with our team of Product Owners and Analysts, and validate that features meet customer and market expectations
- Be the advocate of customer centricity with the Engineering team: ensure that customer needs are understood
- Drive the adoption of features: write release notes, contribute to product documentation, lead actions to ensure successful adoption of features when required with our customer support team
- Support pre-sales activities, through the creation of sales collateral and assistance in functional analyses
- Measure product usage and feature adoptions
- Collaborate with other product managers to share knowledge and deliver broader features
Ce que nous proposons
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science or a related field, or similar experience
- 5+ years of experience as Product Management, Product Owner or similar roles, preferably in a SaaS company
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication skills: you’ll need to communicate effectively your vision both internally and externally
- Experience working in an Agile cross-functional team as product owner (Scrum, SAFe).
- Comfortable interacting with engineers and technical analysts: we are a technology company at heart and most of our product team has an engineering background
- Able to cope with high-pressure situations
- Fluent in English (spoken and written): this is our working language. Good level in French or other languages are a plus.