In this role
In the Managed Services division, your main goal will be to ensure service continuity for our customers. You take preventive actions and react to monitoring alerts.
The support team manages highly critical systems around the globe, more than 5’000 servers and containers. You will have the opportunity to work on various challenges covering a large technology spectrum (from os layer, network, databases, applications, …) on different cloud platforms.
Ce que nous proposons
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with solid expertise
- A broad field of technology, from standard applications to micro-services on public clouds
- An amazing work diversity ranging from small projects to wide programs
- Intensive collaboration with ELCA engineers, experts and managers as well as directly with customers from various business areas
About your profile
Your experience covers some or all of the following:
- Hypervisors: VMware and Openstack
- Container platforms: Docker, OpenShift, OKD or Kubernetes – operations and/or engineering
- Linux and Windows operating system
- Networks (firewalling, routing, switching)
- Relational databases (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MSSQL)
- Software Defined Infrastructure
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Chief, Ansible, terraform)
- Ideally one cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.)
You have an excellent command of spoken and written French and English.
This position will be located in Lausanne and will require to visit our customers onsite in Romandie.