In this role
In Cloud Services, your main goal will be to ensure service continuity for our customers. You take preventive actions, react to monitoring alerts and answer to customer requests.
You are looking for service oriented person with technical support skills, motivated to learn on a mixed environment (workstation and servers).
The support team manages highly critical systems around the globe, more than 5’000 servers and containers, as well as workplaces and office IT equipment’s. You will have the opportunity to work on various challenges covering a large technology spectrum (from os layer, network, databases, applications, …) on different cloud platforms.In addition to the main support activity (handling change requests, react on alert, and incident tickets), you will be involved in activities such as preparation and roll out of IT equipment’s (servers, storages components, network components, workstation, laptops), enhancement of procedures and documentation as well as customer projects.
Ce que nous proposons
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with solid expertise
- A broad field of technology, from standard applications to micro-services on public clouds
- An amazing work diversity ranging from small projects to wide programs
- Intensive collaboration with ELCA engineers, experts and managers as well as directly with customers from various business areas
About your profile
- You have an existing experience as a support technician (workstation or servers)
- Organized, dynamic, writing and communication skills.
- Education in IT (CFC / HES level or equivalent)
Your experience covers some or all of the following:
- Handle incidents according to their priority
- Use monitoring tools to monitor the status of the infrastructure
- Setup new systems and ensuring regular maintenance in our DC
- Linux and Windows operating system
- Networks (firewalling, routing, switching)
- Experience in the VDI would be greatly appreciated
You have an excellent command of spoken and written French and English.
This position will be located in Lausanne and will require to visit our customers onsite in Romandie.