IT Business Analyst – Integration Projects
In this role
- You’ll identify, analyze and document business requirements on customer-site in the social insurance sector
- You’ll solve our customers’ problems by identifying their business and technical constraints, and designing solutions that integrate our software products within their IT landscape
- You’ll support the full lifecycle from requirements analysis, design, offer, implementation, configuration, release, validation and run
- You’ll have to plan and coordinate collaborators with different skills (business, technical, architecture) in order to produce consistent solutions. You’ll be responsible for cost estimates and planning.
Typically, your field of activity is at the interface between business, IT and third-party software vendors. Your contacts on the client-side range from business sponsor to IT management.
Ce que nous proposons
- A pleasant working environment in an experienced, motivated and uncomplicated team
- Exciting and innovative projects using the latest technologies and business models.
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- You have a degree from a technical institute or university (IT or business) and gained at least four years’ experience in business analysis, ideally in the area of systems integration at a service provider.
- You have an appetite for software architecture and end-to-end business processes.
- You are fluent in French and have a good standard of English. Fluency in German is a plus.
- Your strengths include teamwork and good soft skills like negotiation and expectations management.
- Hands-on experience in business process modelling or requirements management tools is an advantage.