Junior Product Manager
In this role
We are looking for a new Junior Product Manager to strengthen our Product team, and contribute to the evolution of our Solutions to meet the challenges of a fast-changing market. You will be the work on our midmarket solution, Oxynade, and will report to the Head of Product.
This is a new position, to be based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Missions and Responsibilities:
- Understand and communicate the product vision internally and, with the support of senior product managers, externally
- Maintain the roadmap for the product, in line with the product strategy
- Consolidate market requirements with the support of product managers and senior product managers.
- Interact with the Onboarding team to align the delivery plan in line with the product roadmap, and provide functional expertise that maximizes the value our product brings to our customer
- Build a good business knowledge of ticketing business processes
- Define product features together with Product Owner and Product Designer, and validate that features meet customer and market expectations
- Contribute to product and marketing documentation
- Support pre-sales activities, through the creation of sales collateral in collaboration with marketing
- Collaborate with other product managers to share knowledge across our portfolio and deliver broader features
Ce que nous proposons
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Computer Science or a related field, or similar experience
- 2+ years of experience as Analyst, Junior Product Manager, Product Owner or similar roles, preferably in a SaaS company delivering B2C or B2B products
- Good analytical skills: you can structure your thoughts and bring structure to fuzzy problems
- Good communication skills: you’ll need to effectively communicate internally and prepare good input for external communications
- Experience working in an Agile cross-functional team (Scrum, SAFe) is a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written): this is our working language.