Senior Digital Consultant
In this role
As a Senior Digital Consultant you will be a trusted advisor for our clients and support them in their strategic IT challenges. Your responsibilities will include following missions:
- Translate the corporate vision and the business ambitions into an IT strategy and roadmap
- Assess the organization of IT departments and provide structured recommendations
- Establish a governance to optimize IT operations and management
- Define an Enterprise Architecture that will support the IT and business ambition.
- Elaborate IT transformation scenarios with their financial projections
- Structure and optimize the IT budget and align resources allocation with IT strategy
- Support, structure and manage complex digital & technology projects
- Support clients with creative solutions for their digital transformations
What we offer
ELCA offers an attractive opportunity for your personal and professional growth.
- Take actively part in the growth of the company and have significant impact on the digital future of companies.
- Work autonomously in a team of over 50 peer consultants, access to a wide range of IT expertise from over 750 ELCA IT engineers and cross-departmental teamwork with a flat hierarchy.
- Attractive opportunities for personal and professional development with an internal career path.
- Work-Life-Balance (41 h/week flexible hours, home-office possibility, at least 25 vacation days), ergonomic and flexible workspace in a multicultural environment.
- Interesting benefits like phone cost participation, ½ fare card SBB/SFR, 1st class for business travel by train, attractive pension fund model, free non-professional accident insurance (premium worldwide), advanced daily sickness benefit insurance and fleet discount.
About your profile
To ace in your role, you have the following skills and experiences:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in science or technology, an MBA would be a plus
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant work experience, preferably in consultancy
- Relevant certifications in project, IT service or technology management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Champion at leading and animating workshops
- Fluent in the local language of the ELCA site and English, additional relevant languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel and work on-site at clients’ offices
- A passion for technology and management