Team Leader CRM
In this role
You will take over the lead and management of challenging CRM projects on behalf of our clients. You will work at the interface between business and IT and you will lead a team of CRM specialists with direct management responsibility.
- You’ll define and initialise projects including budgets / finance and resources to lay the foundation for a successful project realisation
- You’ll be the responsible person on client-site and ELCA for the project and its achievement of the project’s objectives and conditions (scope, budget, quality and deadlines)
- You’ll support the sales department with pre-sales activities (proposals for solutions, presentation of demos)
- You’ll define requirements and conduct business analysis in collaboration with client representatives
- You’ll develop concepts and specifications together with the relevant specialists and suppliers
- You’ll execute (WTO) tender procedures including responsibility for the expenditure estimate
- You’ll accompany the realisation and implementation of the developed solution
- You’ll be the professional supervisor of the project team and for suppliers
- You’ll report to the relevant boards on regular basis
Ce que nous proposons
- A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
About your profile
- You have a good general IT know-how with a specialisation in CRM and you combine theoretical knowledge with practical pragmatism
- You recognise challenges and needs and you know how to target them and comply with them within the project’s objectives and handling
- As a communicative and motivated team player you are willing to take on responsibilities
- You act proactively, identify challenges and together with your insistence, creativity and personal attitude you always find the right solution
- You create the required reports for the management and you are able to meet the stipulated controlling standards for your projects
- You are familiar with both classic and agile approach of project management.
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university, university of applied sciences or technical college with at least five years’ hands-on experience in the implementation of CRM solutions.
Your strengths include an efficient style of working both autonomous and in a team, a distinct customer focus and very good communication skills.