Junior Business Solutions Developer
In this role
- You’ll gain knowledge in the following areas: requirements engineering, problem analysis, software architecture, programming and testing.
- You’ll work on challenging projects in various industries, using state of the art technologies (e.g. Java, .Net, etc.) and market-leading products.
- You’ll work closely with a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects and developers.
- You’ll be involved in creating solution concepts and developing project proposals.
Ce que nous proposons
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Exciting and innovative projects using the latest technologies and products (e.g. eDossier, BPM Automation, etc.).
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building great software.
About your profile
For this vacancy, we are looking for a candidate with a solid IT education (polytechnic university, university, university of applied sciences or equivalent). As you will work at the interface between product environment and the customer requirements, you show great interest in integration topics, appreciate close customer contact and have fun in the realisation of projects. Business fluent German and English language skills complete your profile.
Furthermore, we expect the following professional requirements:
- You already have some experience in developing Java or .Net applications.
- You are passionate about technology and software engineering.
- You are familiar with the fundamentals of underlying technologies such as web-based user interfaces, web services, relational and non-relational databases, application security, and communication protocols.
- You already have some experience with Windows and Unix/Linux server operating systems.