While digital transformation is enabling new consumer experiences, e-commerce is no longer a topic just for classic retailers. ELCA supports companies to build the right digital commerce platform.
Digital transformation brings more freedom to consumers and increases the challenges of creating effective customer touch points for e-commerce. It also enforces the businesses to act smart, fast and agile to fulfill market needs.
Digital transformation provides many opportunities to gain stronger customer insights by putting high importance to end to end visibility in the e-commerce transaction phases, from information until after-sales.
Many factors play an important role having an effective e-commerce system in place:
- Business continuity: Delivering goods and providing high quality of service during difficult situations when physical points of sales are closed.
- Alignment of business with IT strategy: How can IT leverage business needs and enable new business opportunities.
- Cross functional data consolidation/MDM: Integrate your business application optimally and close the gap with the right products. Perform targeted marketing campaigns and offer the right discounts.
- Right product and integration setup (ERP-CRM-PIM): Integrate your business application optimally and close the gap with the right products. Perform targeted marketing campaigns and offer the right discounts.
- Omnichannel/customer touch point strategy: Find out how you can reach your customers on appropriate channels.
- Omnichannel / customer touch point strategy: Find out how you can reach your customers on appropriate channels.
- Right infrastructure setup (SaaS vs. on-Premise): Find the right balance of using Cloud Services allowing you to become more agile and reduce operating costs.
- Data/consumer analytics: Know your customer best, improve customer loyalty.
- User Experience: Use UX design best practices to provide a unique, coherent experience in all e-commerce transaction phases, from information to fulfillment.
As one of the biggest independent Swiss IT service provider ELCA knows very well the Swiss market and its domain-crossed experience will help you to think out-of-the-box to be able to act smart and fast on the market of selling services and goods online. Our experts in the various fields such as CRM (Dynamics 365), web-frontend / omnichannel /E-Commerce (Intershop, Magento, Elastic Path), IT operation (SaaS /PaaS AWS and Azure, Load / Peak Protection), AI (Chatbot, NLP), IT strategy or IT architecture will ensure you that IT can leverage your e-commerce business.
And with our project methodology Agile IT, we allow you to finish projects on time and with short time to market. E-Commerce is not just limited to one domain or one business unit – but affects cross-divisional processes and therefore an IT partner is needed to have the big picture in mind and make it work!
Abilis, a health platform with big ambitions
A comprehensive eHealth platform that connects the pharmacist and his patient through various services: e-health, Electronic Patient Records, e-shop, and more.
Design Thinking: a key approach for customer portals
Much more than a buzzword, Design Thinking is a user-centric approach to design and prototyping that encourages a continuous exchange between all the stakeholders in a solution: users, business specialists, products, techniques, managers and designers.
B2C portals: Which approach for their (r)evolution?
For companies and brands, the COVID crisis has accelerated the digital transition. In particular, customer portals have started a transformation to maximize the range of services and products offered. The most sensitive or complex services, which were once the prerogative of direct customer relations, must now be fully actionable on digital channels.