PGA is the turnkey solution for electronic business management
The Covid-19 crisis and the acceleration of home office are new shocks for organizations that have not yet digitized their business management processes.
Existing electronic document management tools provide a partial response to these challenges, but to really gain in efficiency, they require complex and lengthy projects. Moreover, these tools are not optimized to manage structured data or work processes. Finally, their ergonomics are not well adapted to the needs of business services and do not facilitate their adoption.
BMS is ELCA's turnkey solution for managing your business processes (GEVER) or records in a simple and efficient manner, following the eCH-0002 or ISO-15489 standards. BMS can be seen as a cross-functional solution for an organization or simply as a accelerator for the digital transformation of business services that do not have a dedicated information system.
Are you a cantonal or municipal administration? BMS is the answer to your challenges:
E-administration strategy: BMS enables 100% digital processing of requests from your cyber portal (eCH-0039).
Management of formal meetings (State Council, Grand Council, Commissions, Municipality, Communal Council): BMS facilitates the organization and conduct of meetings in "paperless" mode.
Legal compliance (LAr law on archiving, LTrans law on transparency): BMS is a turnkey solution for implementing electronic business management in accordance with Swiss and ISO standards (ISO-15489, eCH-0002, eCH-0160)
Are you a private company? BMS is the accelerator of your digital transformation:
Digitalization of business processes: BMS is a turnkey solution for digitalizing processes centered on document management (e.g. legal affairs management).
Implementation of document governance: BMS facilitates this implementation by relying on recognized standards.
Management of formal meetings (Board of Directors, etc.): PGA facilitates the organization and conduct of meetings in "paperless" mode.
An open and interoperable platform
Business Management ? What are we talking about?
- Governmental affairs requiring a decision of the State Council (Credit, Legislative project, ...)
- Parliamentary affairs (motion, postulate, interpellations, ...) treated in committee and then in the Grand Council session
- Departmental affairs (Request for Cyber services, incoming and outgoing mail, notes, ...)
- Matters requiring a decision by the Municipality
- Matters dealt with by the Municipal Council
- Service matters (Cyber service request, incoming and outgoing mail, notes, ...)
- Matters requiring a decision by the Board of Directors
- Legal matters
- Project management
- Case Management (Questions, Requests, Incidents received by mail, email or on the website)
A demonstration environment is available online, on request through the contact form