Evaluate Low-Code Development Platforms (Master Thesis/ Internhips)
In this role
The objective of this internship is to:
- Select a low-code tool among market leaders such as OutSystems
- Re-implement parts of an existing system with the low-code tool and compare the productivity, code size and other metrics, as well as get experience with the tool. We will select parts to re-implement with both UI code and backend logic, to cover different use cases (such as case management)
- Analyze the tool and the reasons for the speedup
- Analyze what use cases seem a good fit for such a tool
- [Optional Step] Compare the approach to model-driven software engineering: Try to deduce the implicit model
- [Optional Step] Check how we can adopt practices from low-code tools in our projects
Ce que nous proposons
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Software engineering.
- Interest for software architecture and programming tools.
Avec 50 ans d'histoire et 900 spécialistes, notre offre d'expertises, de compétences et d'innovations techniques est unique.
Vous voulez tirer parti de votre formation, satisfaire votre curiosité infinie et exprimer vos idées novatrices.
Votre initiative est notre chance ! Nous recherchons constamment de nouveaux talents. Consultez nos récentes opportunités de carrière !