Cyber Security and Data Privacy Consultant
In this role
Be part of a consultant team to deliver mandates related to information security and data privacy, such as:
- Gap analyses with information security standards
- Establishment of security/privacy concepts, risk assessments
- Definition of cyber security strategies / roadmaps
- Cyber security assessments/audits
- Benchmarking, selection of information security solutions, drafting of RFP’s
Ce que nous proposons
- A key role in a multidisciplinary service company, a leader in Switzerland in the field of new technologies
- A pleasant working environment in a young and motivated team
- Coaching by our cyber security experts
- Attractive development opportunities in various technological fields with further responsibilities
- A wide range of exciting and interesting projects in various fields of activity
About your profile
We are looking for a candidate with a higher education (university, engineering school) with an analytical mindset, strong presentation and communication skills.
You have a deep interest in the cyber security and data protection fields, and already had the opportunity to acquire knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Information security standards such as ISO2700x / NIST800-x, etc.
- Hacking techniques
- Compliance with data privacy regulations
- IT audit
- Identity, access and compliance management
- Software programming, scripting
Ideally you have professional experience in a similar position.
You are willing to improve your knowledge and skills on a continuous basis, you demonstrate rigor, proactivity and autonomy in your work. Furthermore you are a team player able to adapt to context switching environments, possess people skills, a problem-solving mindset and like customer contact. You show flexibility and curiosity about new challenges and are open to travel across the Swiss German area.
You have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English.
Further you are able to communicate in French.