Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer
In this role
Your role in our Managed Services division is to participate in the deployment and the operation of our customer’s Microsoft cloud environments.
You have expertise in platforms, automation and architecture, enabling you to deliver high availability architecture. You also know how to apply your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
Ce que nous proposons
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with solid expertise.
- A broad field of technology, from standard applications to micro-services on public clouds
About your profile
For this vacancy we are seeking a graduate from a university, polytechnic or other specialized college, with existing experience in Microsoft and possibly in networks.
Your expertise covers some or all of the following:
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production system
- Microsoft Azure Cloud:
- ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning (Azure PowerShell)
- Azure services (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account)
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment
- Setup monitoring (performance metrics, OMS)
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD authentication, Users and groups, Roles)
- CI/CD for .NET projects experience. Manage, develop, build CI/CD pipeline, including:
- Check code quality
- Unit, integration and functional tests implementation
- PowerShell scripting for custom tasks automation
- Environments strategy understanding
- Customer-oriented, conscientious, proactive
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member
- Microsoft Azure Certification is a plus
- Easy-going, friendly, communicative, positive in relations with colleagues, open-minded, willing to learn new skills, share knowledge with team members.
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written French and English.