ELCA Data Science Program
In this role
- You will actively participate in innovative data science projects with our main clients in Switzerland. Examples of areas you might work on: Natural Language Processing and Predictive Maintenance.
- You will learn through concrete projects, work closely with our clients and become a data science professional
- You will develop your skillset in a highly sought-after field and get exposure to what the market needs
- You will actively participate in knowledge and experience sharing meetings with the team
Ce que nous proposons
- A permanent contract with a three-year artificial intelligence program in which participants will integrate several industrial projects in the data science and data engineering fields
- Relevant trainings will be offered as part of the curriculum
- A very pleasant working environment in a dynamic and highly motivated data science team
- Coaching by our data science lead experts
About your profile
You are a strong fresh master’s graduate in the data science, computer science, communication systems or equivalent fields, or you have a master’s degree in one of these fields and have one or two years of professional / research experience.
- You have successfully taken at least one machine learning and data analysis courses
- Certifications from renowned online courses such as Stanford’s are valid
- Minimum required GPA in the relevant courses >= 5/6
- Minimum required GPA in projects (semester and Master thesis) >= 5/6
- Your team spirit is amongst your strongest qualities
- Your location base: Lausanne but you must be willing to travel to Geneva or Bern on a regular basis
- You must submit your diplomas and grades with your application
- Fluency in English and in either French or German
Vous voulez tirer parti de votre formation, satisfaire votre curiosité infinie et exprimer vos idées novatrices.
Votre initiative est notre chance ! Nous recherchons constamment de nouveaux talents. Consultez nos récentes opportunités de carrière !
Avec 50 ans d'histoire et 1000 spécialistes, notre offre d'expertises, de compétences et d'innovations techniques est unique.