Junior .Net Engineer
In this role
- Participate to the construction of solutions with a multi-competent project team
- Develop and configure innovative applications and interfaces, using state-of-the-art products, configuration and architectures (including cloud)
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects, experts and developers.
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to delivery and support.
- Maintain knowledges on a variety of products and technologies including cloud services.
Ce que nous proposons
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions.
About your profile
- You hold a MSc from a leading university or institute of technology.
- You already have some experience in developing .Net applications from internships or course-related activities.
- You are passionate about learning new technologies as well as software engineering.
- You are familiar with the fundamentals of underlying technologies such as web-based products based on cloud or on premise architecture, relational and non-relational databases, application security and coding languages.
- You have a good command of English and French
- A good level of German is a big plus