Serveless technology for Microservices architecture (Diploma Thesis / Internship)
In this role
The objective of this internship will be to explore and propose solutions for a number of concerns around our microservices application platform, such as the following:
- Explore current serverless technologies, both in the cloud and on-premise, and evaluate how these technologies can be used in microservices architectures.
- Assess the maturity of the technologies for a deployment in production (e.g., regarding distributed tracing, monitoring, troubleshooting and recovery)
- Give guidance on how to leverage the advantages of both microservices and serverless abstractions (in terms of latency, cost, reliability and simplicity)
- Explore the options to secure serverless architectures (e.g., using RASP/AppSensor built-in sensors to detect anomalies and react to them by defined measures)
- Explore the technologies to use as a service bus between functions (Kafka, gRPC, Hazelcast, Spring Cloud Bus…)
- Explore how serverless technologies integrate with continuous integration and continuous deployment processes, and how such distributed systems can be tested (including under load and when failures occur)
The concrete activities will include studying our current implementation, researching possible design choice and practices, implementing prototypes, testing them, and integrating the successful designs into our microservices platform.
Ce que nous proposons
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Software engineering.
- Interest for software architecture and cloud computing.
Vous voulez tirer parti de votre formation, satisfaire votre curiosité infinie et exprimer vos idées novatrices.
Avec 50 ans d'histoire et 1000 spécialistes, notre offre d'expertises, de compétences et d'innovations techniques est unique.
Votre initiative est notre chance ! Nous recherchons constamment de nouveaux talents. Consultez nos récentes opportunités de carrière !