ELCA’s eDossier enables employees a 360° view of all documents and correspondence related to a customer or to a business case that might be centrally managed in an electronic file.
How to make your customers and your employees satisfied and your document-intensive services such as granting loans or mortgages more efficient.
ELCA’s eDossier enables employees a 360° view of all documents and correspondence related to a customer or a business case that might be centrally managed in an electronic file. Information is available and accurate, making the day-to-day work of advising customers easier. Implementing this solution, document processes become much more efficient and customer requests are processed quickly and at a high quality.
- manages all documents employees require for their daily work. The documents can be viewed at a glance and displayed according to categories. Modern search features reduce access time enormously.
- is a flexible “best practice” solution, which combines technical versatility with many years of experience in the Swiss market. eDossier is a turnkey solution that offers considerable benefits for the user’s department and for IT operations.
- is based on ECM products that are market leaders and which ELCA has adapted to suit the requirements of specific industries. Our solutions are used by customers in finance and insurance, as well as by customers in the public sector.
- provides employees with a 360° view of case-related documents. Users respond to customer enquiries quickly, thanks to the dynamic linking of related information from specialist applications, Input management, Business process Management, Customer Communication Management and the electronic archive.
- offers a modern and highly adaptable user interface to serve all common devices (adaptative design). The available functions are tailored to the needs of the user and can be adapted from case to case.
- Customer satisfaction thanks to fast and efficient after-sales service.
- Your employees are happy, as they can access all relevant information efficiently from a central point.
- Time required to find documents is reduced.
- Costs are reduced thanks to the elimination of paper archives and the need to physically transport paper between departments.
- Users have a clearer overview and processes can be measured.
- Simple distribution of work steps to several employees without limitation to a specific location.
The Digital Workplace increases productivity and profit by working with new intuitive, creative technologies and is the centerpiece of your Digital Transformation journey.
ECM provides methods, technologies and tools for creating, managing, publishing and archiving content - making it a link between business processes and IT systems.
ELCA' s software toolbox offers highly efficient automation of complex data preparation, and integration of existing systems into new systems.