ELCA International Organizations Event
With the rise of AI, big data, cloud technologies (…), international organizations and NGO's hold a vast amount of valuable data, including sensitive data of beneficiaries, donors, financial, third parties, employees and transactional data of their daily operations. Data is no longer a byproduct of the business, but a critical asset that enables analytics, decision making, and the key for improving the operational efficiency and return of investment.
On the other hand, digitalization and cybersecurity challenges have almost become synonymous. The precious data that international organizations own makes them ideal victims for cybercriminals : easy targets who have a lot to lose. International Organizations have to face Cybersecurity challenges every day. What is the best way to embrace digital challenges without compromising security?
Join us at the Intercontinental Hotel on March 30th, where we’ll share our experience, insights and use cases with you.
Agenda : .
- 08:45 Reception and Breakfast
- 09:00: Welcome speech: International Organization Challenges in the Digital Age
- 09:15: Data-Driven Organization : from theory to practice
- Strategic, Operational and Technical decisions and impacts
- 10:25: Break
- 10:40: Cybersecurity in 2023 and beyond: Stay ahead of the challenges
- Top cybersecurity Threats and Trends in 2023
- Cybersecurity A-to-Z Strategy implementation (proactive & reactive) including the cybersecurity of the unknown
- 11:50 : Networking
We also invited our partners & customers to share their experiences. You will have the opportunity to meet with ELCA’s Data and CyberSecurity experts and be inspired and network with your peers.
Experience fresh insights into putting a vision, business processes and new technologies together to reach your mission objectives.
We look forward to meeting you there!
Were there any further inquiries or if you need to receive an invoice to particiapte, please don’t hesitate to contact Géraldine Exertier – email@example.com