Junior Business Analyst
In this role
As a Junior Business Analyst, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- You’ll identify, analyze and document business requirements on customer-site
- You’ll solve our customer’s problems through structured procedures, identify the project risks and communicate effectively the suggestions
- You'll define requirements and solution design in agile methods
- You’ll support the full lifecycle from requirements analysis, design & development, release and support/maintenance phases
- You’ll be involved in application’s usability engineering
- You’ll create operational test procedures and test cases
Typically, your field of activity is at the interface between business and IT or suppliers. Your contacts on client-side range from management, decision-makers on user side to CIO / IT management level.
Ce que nous proposons
- A pleasant working environment in an experienced, motivated and uncomplicated team
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance
About your profile
- We are looking for a candidate with an academic degree, who is able to work independently and structured.
- You have excellent communication skills in French and English. German is a plus.
- You gained at least 2 years’ professional experience in a similar position (ideally at a service provider) and you feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams.
- You have a background between 1 and 2 years of experience in requirement management
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker and you are motivated to accompany IT solutions from idea to successful implementation.
- Hands-on experience in the usage of tools for business process modelling or requirements management are an advantage.
We would also like to support you in developing your skills in these areas.
Avec 50 ans d'histoire et 1300 spécialistes, notre offre d'expertises, de compétences et d'innovations techniques est unique.
Vous voulez tirer parti de votre formation, satisfaire votre curiosité infinie et exprimer vos idées novatrices.
Votre initiative est notre chance ! Nous recherchons constamment de nouveaux talents. Consultez nos récentes opportunités de carrière !