.NET Development Team Leader / Technical Project Manager
In this role
As development team leader, you’ll be coaching and guiding a team of engineers and participate yourself actively in the development process. You’ll be working at the interface between development team, management and the customer.
Your responsibilities include:
- You’ll be responsible for the delivery of customer projects starting with planning up to acceptance.
- You’ll lead the team for meeting deadlines and quality within given budget.
- You’ll apply a modern and effective agile methodology.
- You’ll take over the technical leadership of software engineers within projects.
- You’ll be involved in various activities within the projects ( requirements engineering, architecture and development)
Ce que nous proposons
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
• Master degree in Computer Science
• At least 5 years of experience in software development (analysis, design and development) of Microsoft based applications ( analysis, design and development)
• Strong team player, flexible with a broad technical expertise
• Analytical, well-structured and customer oriented
• Experience in coaching and leading project teams.
• Strong development experience with Microsoft technologies, i.e. .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, WCF and WPF
• Development experience with Testing framework like NUnit and Object-Relational Mapping like NHibernate and Entity Framework
• Expertise on non-functional aspects, i.e. Security, Performance and Scalability
• Knowledge of relational databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
• Proficient communication skills in French and English
• Experience in Agile methodology would be plus.