Software engineer (.NET)
In this role
- You’ll work on challenging projects using state of the art technologies and tools.
- You’ll work with business analysts, partners and customers to design reliable, secure and highly efficient systems
- You’ll work on technical components and participate to code review
- You’ll be actively involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery and will cover activities from the tender phase up to support of our solutions.
Ce que nous proposons
- A challenging and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close contact with customers from various industries
- Promoting environment with an attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
About your profile
- You hold a MSc or BSc from a leading university or institute of technology.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in Microsoft technologies (.NET, WPF, ASP.NET MVC, WCF and RESTful API)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server or Oracle) and on object-relational mapping tools (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- Good knowledge of web frameworks (Angular JS, Knockout JS or Kendo UI)
- Experience in automated testing frameworks and continuous integration tools
- You are fluent in French and English. German is a strong plus.
Nous sommes à la recherche de talents pour contribuer à bâtir l’avenir.
Votre initiative est notre chance ! Nous recherchons constamment de nouveaux talents. Consultez nos récentes opportunités de carrière !
Avec 50 ans d'histoire et 1000 spécialistes, notre offre d'expertises, de compétences et d'innovations techniques est unique.