Junior Visual Designer
In this role
In several project context such as internal business tools and / or omnichannel ecosystem (web or mobile application), working closely with our Art Directors and our UX Lead, you’ll contribute to the design phase.
You are responsible for the following deliverables to customers:
- Interface design (sketches, wireframes)
- Graphic Design (depending on context, in collaboration with our Art Director)
- Prototyping on design tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Flinto…
- Interaction design (behaviours, design patterns)
- Design Validation during & following the development phase
Ce que nous proposons
Are you looking for a new professional challenge for a company that gives its employees greater freedom in creativity and development around the latest technologies? Do you want to be part of a young and fast-growing team proposing omni-channel solutions to its customers (web, mobile, digitization)? We offer:
A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise around web font-end and backend development, mobile development and UX and artistic design
An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
a wide range of different industries
An attractive perspective for your professional and personal development
projects using Agile methodologies
extensive coaching and training
A healthy work life balance
About your profile
For this vacancy we are looking for a junior Visual Designer with a diploma of a design school or a specialised higher education.
You have worked on various projects and for different digital touchpoints (desktop, tablet, mobile, connected object etc.) at all different stage of the project (pre-sales, strategy, design, testing, implementation).
You bring the following skills or you are eager to acquire them:
- Knowledge of UX and UI processes in the digital industry (benchmarks, moodboard, wireframes, prototypes, test methods etc.)
- Great ability to formalise and reproduce deliverables in quality
- Good knowledge of design tools (Adobe Suite, Axure, Invision …)
- Ease of working in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to understand & take into account technical constraint
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in French and English are mandatory
You are able to break down a synthetic global design vision to the smallest containing elements of the interface to embody it. You have a passion for new technologies and graphic culture.
You want to acquire knowledge of design principles on all communication channels within a young a dynamic team. So, join us!