In this role
In this role
As our company is growing and we offer more service to our teams, we are looking for an IT Infrastructure expert with a broad set of expertise, including System & Network skills.
You have expertise in platforms, automation and architecture, enabling you to deliver high availability software.
You also know how to apply your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
You will be responsible of the following activities:
- Design, configure, install and maintain various applications and services
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Provide 3nd level support (systems and network) and troubleshoot to resolve issues
- Provide expert knowledge for internal applications & customer projects
- Manage assigned projects to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Chief, Ansible, Docker)
- At least one cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.) and its solutions
- Any other duties as assigned by management
Ce que nous proposons
- A challenging work environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with customers from various industries
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
About your profile
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Debian and CentOS)
- Strong knowledge of Firewall, Proxy, WAF and network concepts & security (DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP, SMTP, VPNs, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Monitoring & Automation tools (Nagios, Puppet...)
- Good knowledge of AWS and IaaS Cloud solutions
- Good knowledge of Windows and Microsoft ecosystem (Windows, AD, Azure)
- Used to DevOps approach. Ansible hands expertise a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small team.
- System Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent speaking and writing in French and English