CRM - MS Dynamics 365 Engineer
In this role
As a CRM MS Dynamics 365 Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You’ll use Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE on various customer projects
- Your role within challenging CRM projects covers the entire life cycle: from pre-sales to requirement analysis, solution design, construction, deployment and operations.
Ce que nous proposons
- A stimulating work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments, such as BI/BigData, AI, IoT, Cybersecurity.
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
About your profile
Graduated from an Engineering school with at least three years’ experience in a service company in the implementation of Dynamics 365 CRM solutions.
Your strengths include an efficient style of working both autonomous and in a team, a distinct customer focus and very good communication skills.
- You know the standard functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE. You know the limits of the configuration and which extensions can be implemented cost-efficiently by programming
- You have good programming skills in Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio,)
- Experience with cloud services, preferably Azure, is a strong advantage
- Experiences in Microsoft products such Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, CDS, Dynamics Marketing, AI is an advantage
- You have a broad knowledge in relational database systems (Microsoft SQL Server)
- You are fluent in French and able to communicate in English.