Junior Java Developer & Analyst
In this role
- Act as key player in the team with a dual role of a developer and technical business analyst capabilities.
- Provide technical support of Products/Solutions by testing according to specifications & resolve software issues.
- Define requirements and solution design in agile methods, support the full lifecycle from requirements analysis, design & development and release and support/maintenance phases.
- Ensure continuing operational quality by documenting issues/bugs and enhancement requests in close collaboration with Project Managers & Product Owners.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, make the link between business requirements and the technical constraints with focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
Ce que nous proposons
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building great software.
About your profile
- You have a degree from a technical institute, university. In addition, your strengths include teamwork, flexibility, highly-developed customer orientation and technical know-how.
- Adequate knowledge of Java and Business analysis
- Passionate about technology and software engineering
- Notions of Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Docker, Openshift/Kubernetes)
- Familiar with Java Frameworks Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate
- Knowledge of Relational Database (MSSQL)
- Knowledge of development tools (Maven, Git, Intellij)
- Any knowledge of rabbitMQ, gRPC, mongoDB, JavaFX, Liquibase tools would be a plus.
- You speak fluently French and English