MS D365 Finance Consultant
In this role
• you do analysis, documentation, configuration and tests for the introduction of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.
• you are responsible for design and training of business processes based on individual customer requirements.
• you coordinate the cooperation with customers in order to record, conceptually develop and introduce individual requirements.
• you deliver general support for end users and prepare instructions and documentation.
• you monitor and support development processes.
• you support services for our customers.
• you make presales support in the sales team.
Ce que nous proposons
• Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers, leader in Microsoft technologies with more than 60 collaborators in Dynamics 365
• A sector in strong development and a supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
• Interesting and varied tasks
•A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
• A close collaboration with Microsoft, as Gold partner
• Work in local and International deployments
• A healthy work life balance (41 hours work week and 25 days holidays)
• 1/2 SBB fare abonnement and travelling for ELCA 1st class (with the train)
• Mobile phone support
• Flexible working hours
• Home office (one day a week)
• Attractive pension fund models
• Non-occupational accident assurance (private)
• Daily sickness benefit insurance
• Fleet discount (Amag, Opel and Renault)
About your profile
• Experience in advising and / or introducing total business solutions.
• Experience with Microsoft D365, AX 2012 in the area of finance.
• Experience with applications such as LCS, Azure DevOps, etc. is desirable.
• Enjoyment of new technologies and the willingness to continuously educate oneself.
• Ability to work in a team, a professional appearance and strong customer orientation as well as independent work and initiative.
• Regional willingness to travel and work as well as good German and English skills complete your profile.