Senior Backend Developer
In this role
This is a great opportunity to participate in the growth of the trustID solution provided as a product by ELCA. You will be part of a team of security professional(s) at ELCA delivering a complete solution to their customers and ensuring a secure and reliable service.
You will be involved on activities such as:
- Development of an innovative MFA solution, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of security experts, architects and developers, located mostly in Lausanne.
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis, to development and to final delivery.
Ce que nous proposons
- Appealing opportunity for professional and personal development, expanding your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- A healthy work life balance
About your profile
For this vacancy, we expect a candidate with an academic degree (university, applied sciences or equivalent) with more than 4 years of professional experiences in the Java and/or Go back-end development.
You are quality-driven and security-sensibilized.
You are a team player and happy to learn from experts.
Very good oral and written language skills in French and English is essential. German language skills is a plus.
Expected base experience
- Experience in Java and/or Go development.
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code.
- A security-oriented mindset
Considered a plus
- Experience in authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC
- Experience with OpenShift or Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience with configuration management (e.g. Ansible)
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g. Python, Linux shell scripts)
- Experience in Angular development