Expert DevOps CI/CD Engineer
In this role
Your role in the CI/CD DevOps team is to collaborate with various team (Architecture, Security, Businesses … ) to shape infrastructure design and elaborate development and deployment processes to improve efficiency and productivity of ELCA projects. You will be both in closed relation with development and operational teams, contributing to improve the running development platform and leverage these skills to improve ELCA deliveries.
Your tasks include implementing, maintaining or troubleshooting services related to continuous integration/deployment, test automation, monitoring, data and release management, more generally to bring an operational oriented perspective for the development teams.
Ce que nous proposons
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Being a key person to projects successes
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- > 8 years of experience within a development team. You have been accountable to release and/or run projects for 3 years.
- You are looking to extend your skills, and coach your colleagues on the latest technologies, methods and tools.
Your areas of expertise cover all or some of the following elements:
- Design and hands-on experience on cloud container solutions (Azure AKS, Amazon EKS, Google GKE) / Cloud DevOps solution (Azure DevOps, AWS CodeXXX)
- Design and hands-on expertise on configuration and deployment management processes (Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Jenkins, Pipelines)
- Deep knowledge of automation for build, deploy and test. (Selenium, Cucumber, SonarQube, Ansible, Terraform)
- Deep knowledge of Linux / Unix systems