Multi-factor authentication: The way forward (Internship)
In this role
- Study & evaluate the currently existing MFA factors. Don’t forget to take usability / user experience into account.
- Look into the current researches in MFA field and sum up the state of the research.
- Password-less authentication: Investigate the pros and the cons.
- Understand the TrustID architecture and how our custom authenticators are implemented.
- Implement or integrate one or two proof of concepts of new authenticators in TrustID.
Ce que nous proposons
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- An interest in the information security field
- Knowledge in Java required
- Knowledge in Go is a plus