ECM integration engineer H/F
In this role
- You will participate on Integration projects on Java technologies around Enterprise Content Management solutions, with different kind of solutions (Third party platform).
- You will be involved on activities such as
- Installation and configuration of ECM product
- Configuration and development of new applications
- Analysis of end-user requirements
- Evaluation & integration
- Maintenance and support of existing applications
Ce que nous proposons
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
- You have a degree from a technical institute or university and have at least two to five years’ experience in deployment, design, integration and maintenance of applications in a Java environment.
- You have an excellent understanding of Enterprise Content Management functional domain: Archiving, Document Lifecycle, Workflows, Input or Output Management
- You have expertise in Java technologies:
- Experience of Continuous Integration
- Java frameworks (incl. Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSP)
- Relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- You have knowledges and experience around main ECM solutions (e.g. EASY Archive, Kofax, TCG DocProStar, …)
- SAP integration experience is an advantage
- You are motivated to learn new products and solutions
Furthermore, you have very good communication skills, you are a quick learner, autonomous and have a strong customer focus.
You appreciate challenges, technical excellence, flexibility and team spirit. Very good oral and written language skills in French and English is essential. German language skills is a plus.