Web & Frontend Lead Developer
In this role
- You’ll work in exciting projects in various business sectors, using state-of-the-art front-end technologies and tools.
- You’ll realize rich web front-end interfaces for our customers
- You’ll ensure a user centered and functional interface
- You’ll share your knowledge in context of software projects and within the web & frontend team
What we offer
Are you looking for a new professional challenge for a company that gives its employees greater freedom in creativity and development around the latest technologies? Do you want to be part of a young and fast-growing team proposing omnichannel web and mobile solutions to its customers?
- A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise around web font-end and backend development, mobile development and UX
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive perspective for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance (41 hours work week and 25 days holidays)
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement and travelling for ELCA 1st class (with the train)
- Mobile phone support
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (one day a week)
- Attractive pension fund models
- Non-occupational accident assurance (private)
- Daily sickness benefit insurance
- Fleet discount (Amag, Opel and Renault)
About your profile
For this vacancy, we expect a candidate with an academic degree (university, applied sciences or equivalent) with at least two years’ experience in analysis, design and implementation of web solutions based on Angular, React and/or CMS solutions, preferably Drupal/PHP. You show outstanding quality in your deliveries, you have good communication skills and a distinct customer orientation. You are a team player and have a good experience in development projects using following technologies and concepts:
- Angular, React, TypeScript
- Additionally or alternatively, experienced in CMS solutions (PHP, such as Drupal)
- RIA UI technologies and frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Kendo UI
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS or SASS
- Experience with client-site development tools like Gulp, Webpack, Karma or Jasmine
- Protocols: HTTP, WebSocket, etc.
- Experience as a lead developer in a growing team is a plus
Furthermore, you have excellent German language skills in addition to good English language skills.
Mit einer mehr als 50-jährigen Geschichte und über 1300 Spezialisten bieten wir ein einmaliges Spektrum an Erfahrungen, Fähigkeiten und technischen Innovationen.
Wir suchen Kollegen, die Formen unserer Zukunkft teilen
Deine Initiative ist deine Chance! Wir suchen ständig neue Talente. Entdecken Sie hier unsere neusten Jobangebote!