Senior JAVA Developer/ Technical Lead
In this role
- You’ll work on a challenging project (> 1 Million CHF) in the public administration sector, using state of the art technologies and tools
- You’ll use your expert knowledge in the following areas: defining customer requirements, software architecture, analysis and design, programming, testing and training
- You’ll be actively involved in managing a team of on-shore as well as off-shore developers. You’ll interact regularly with the customer to plan releases, prioritize requirements and report on the project’s progress.
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in diverse industries
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
You have a degree from a technical institute, university or college and have at least two years’ experience in analysis, design and development in a Java environment. You need to have very good French knowledge, complemented by a good standard of English. In addition, your strengths include teamwork, flexibility, highly-developed customer orientation and technical expertise.
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Experience of Continuous Integration
- Object-oriented design and notations (UML)
- Java frameworks for dependency injection, O/R mapping and access control (Spring, Hibernate)
- Knowledge of Java EE server platforms such as Apache Tomcat or JBoss AS; Weblogic server knowledge would be an advantage
- Java web technologies such as JSF and PrimeFaces
- Java UI technologies such as JavaFX and Eclipse RCP
- Relational databases (Oracle or SQL Server preferred)
- XML, XSLT, JSON
- Network and middleware (SOAP, REST, Message Queue, ESB)
- Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems
Wir suchen Kollegen, die Formen unserer Zukunkft teilen
Deine Initiative ist deine Chance! Wir suchen ständig neue Talente. Entdecken Sie hier unsere neusten Jobangebote!
Mit einer mehr als 50-jährigen Geschichte und über 1000 Spezialisten bieten wir ein einmaliges Spektrum an Erfahrungen, Fähigkeiten und technischen Innovationen.