.Net Architect/ Technical Lead
In this role
- You will work with business and software engineering teams to build .NET applications from the ground up.
- You will guide teams on the end-to-end project lifecycle, covering the initial conception, business requirements, software architecture, technical lead, coaching, and flawless delivery.
- You will be acting as a technical lead and coach for the more junior team members.
- You will provide technological and architectural consulting to our clients, give technical recommendations and advise on their execution.
- You will support pre-sales on tender responses, proof-of-concept work and the design of innovative solutions, with an emphasis on scalability, modularity, flexibility, and performance.
- You will run group-wide thought leadership initiatives to advance our architectural practice and sustain our technical excellence.
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects and challenging problems to solve using the latest technologies
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in diverse industries
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
About your profile
- 6+ years of experience in designing and implementing large-scale .NET applications.
- Strong hands-on experience with C# / .NET and its popular frameworks and libraries such as nHibernate or Entity Framework.
- Additional experience on one or several frameworks such as WPF, ASP.NET, Blazor or on web front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.
- Solid knowledge of integration patterns and best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications, RESTful APIs, messaging, publish-subscribe.
- Deep understanding of multi-tier architectures and microservices (load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, networking, databases, content delivery networks).
- Hands-on experience with containers and orchestration platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and tooling for CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, agile methods, automated testing, code quality, such as Azure Devops / Jenkins / TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, xUnit / NUnit, SoapUI, Selenium, FlaUI, SonarQube.
- Experience with Azure cloud services is a plus.
- A passion for clean code and pragmatic, elegant design.
- Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, team spirit, and passion for software craftmanship.
- Good communication skills, fluent in French or German, and in English.