Senior Cyber Security Expert
In this role
Be part of a consultants’ team to deliver mandates related to IT and Network Security:
- In your role as a consultant, you will review our customer security infrastructure and architecture, design strategies for network security and accompany their implementation.
- You will analyze and optimize IT processes and IT-supported business processes with a view to possible security risks.
- Moreover, you will support the acquisition of new client projects, for example by preparing offers or holding client presentations
- Perform vulnerability assessment of our internal projects before delivery to our customer
- Manage and perform security risk assessment
- Integrate and deploy security solutions (CASB, Identity Management, PKI, API Security, HSM, Cloud encryption, IDaaS …)
- Design cloud and hybrid security architecture to accompany our customer for their digital transformation (API security, Cloud Security Broker, Identity Federation Patterns, Encryption ….)
What we offer
- A key role in a multidisciplinary service company, a leader in Switzerland in the field of new technologies
- A pleasant working environment in a young and motivated team
- Coaching by our cyber security lead experts
- Attractive development opportunities in various technological fields with further responsibilities
- A wide range of exciting and interesting projects in various fields of activity
About your profile
- You have a good general IT Security know-how with a specialization in Network security and you combine theoretical knowledge with practical pragmatism
- Strong knowledge of Identity /Federation protocols : OIDC , OAUTH2, SAML2, Kerberos, SCIM …
- Experience with cyber security framework (NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, IEC 62443, etc.) implementation and governance
- Experience with broad set of information security technologies and processes within a SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, or cloud environment.
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments, code reviews and Manual penetration tests against web/mobile application technologies, services, platforms and languages to find flaws and exploits (e.g. SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, Clickjacking, Authentication/Authorization, Privilege Escalation, Business Logic Bypass, OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 etc)
- Experience with software development life cycle security, fuzzing, software composition analysis, firmware analysis, reverse engineering, and static and dynamic analysis.
- Experience in LAN and WAN technologies, network design, network management etc. Strong understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, access control lists, firewalls, VPN, NAT and network traffic analysis. Strong understanding of the OSI Model Layers 1-7
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CEH, OSCP (or qualified work experience)
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university, university of applied sciences or technical college with at least five years’ hands-on experience in the implementation of security solutions (API Security, Identity Management, Privileged Access Management, Network Security, Web Application Firewall, VPN, PKI …)
Your strengths include an efficient style of working both autonomous and in a team, a distinct customer focus and very good communication skills.
Mit einer mehr als 50-jährigen Geschichte und über 900 Spezialisten bieten wir ein einmaliges Spektrum an Erfahrungen, Fähigkeiten und technischen Innovationen.
Deine Initiative ist deine Chance! Wir suchen ständig neue Talente. Entdecken Sie hier unsere neusten Jobangebote!
Wir suchen Kollegen, die Formen unserer Zukunkft teilen