Web Front-end Architect / Technical Lead
In this role
- You will work with business and software engineering teams to build large-scale web applications
- You will guide teams on the end-to-end project lifecycle, covering the initial conception, business requirements, software architecture, technical lead, coaching, and flawless delivery
- You will provide technological and architectural consulting to our clients, give technical recommendations and advise on their execution
- You will support pre-sales on tender responses, proof-of-concept work and the design of innovative front-end solutions, with an emphasis on scalability, modularity, flexibility, and performance
- You will run group-wide thought leadership initiatives to advance our architectural practice and sustain our technical excellence
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects and challenging problems to solve using the latest technologies.
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in diverse industries
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
About your profile
- 6+ years of experience with front-end libraries and frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js, Redux, etc.
- Proven experience in working on large-scale web applications
- Good knowledge of advanced front-end development concepts such as modularization, micro front-ends, etc.
- Deep understanding of client-side performance optimization techniques
- Strong ES5/ES6/TypeScript knowledge
- Advanced CSS3 styling techniques, methodologies and technologies (SUITCSS, BEM, PostCSS, SASS, LESS, CSS-in-JS, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with building tools such as Gulp, Webpack, etc. and package managers such as npm and yarn and their integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge of Node.js runtime environment
- Solid knowledge of the browser rendering pipeline
- Solid knowledge of the HTTP protocol and mechanisms such as CORS, JSONP, etc.
- Good knowledge of client-side vulnerabilities and security best practices
- Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms and data structures
- Experience in designing PWAs and in web accessibility (WAI-ARIA) is a plus
- Continuously up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the web front-end development ecosystem
- Eye for beautiful and elegant design and attention to details
- Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, team spirit, and general awesomeness in software engineering
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in German and in English